Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What's Up?!


---Hey gang, I'm here. I don't have 'un ordinateur' of my own at the moment whilst in France so, bare with me.

Je voudrais...(I would like...)

1.Looking for some boots. It is going to get quite chilly here in Paris!
2.Need to finally consume one or ten of these famous macaroons at Ladurée!

Paris fashion week has, I believe, just ended. Of course I didn't go but I found some pics!

Lovin' those RayBans kiddo.

a wonder to behold...


Here is a crazy french band called: Sporto Kantes

Découvrez Sporto Kantes!


Leather jackets are all the rage in Paris these days...
Ohh the flowers!

photos via: garance dore and the satorialist

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love how your posts are so free and French... It's belle. (You are a little crazy too, n'est-ce pas?)

Unknown said...

mlle katelyn --

penses-tu que tu peux trouver pour moi quelques chics bottes français ? j'ai peur de la neige de Michigan.