Tuesday, October 21, 2008

breathless


Sunday afternoon, Paris. Strolling along the Seine after a visit to Notre Dame (had not been inside since I was 16!), I see this poster in one of the many bouquinistes along the Quai de Seine. The film itself was groundbreaking at the time it was released in '59. I saw it with my roomate Mary Jo at the annual French Film Festival at the Shaw Center in Baton Rouge last Feb.
---P.S. Mary Jo if you are reading this, you must go sans moi this February!
The film itself I could watch maybe, from time to time. On the other hand, actress and lead in the film, Jean Seberg is simply adorable!




***Found these photos of Christy Turlington channeling 'Jean' whilst searching for others...so fun!!




***this last one is 'parfaite'!---for it's my beautiful friend Lauren, who is rockin' this haircut!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

You went to the French Film Fest. without me?? How could you!