Monday, February 16, 2009

la de da

---Yesterday, I was in the shower thinking about how I need to buy more soap while pondering at the same moment..."when was the last time I showered?". That question is always a red flag...a BAD sign. Next thing I know I'm washing my hair for the second time and I glance toward the ceiling. Tell me,how often do you glance toward the ceiling in your shower? Because evidently, for me, it wasn't quite often. There was a MASSIVE spider web with a spider cornered and in my view, ready to attack me when necessary. I shreiked, almost slipped but grabbed the shower curtain (and luckily it did not whittle down to the hard shower floor a.k.a. 'Psycho'-style). I then proceeded to clinch the detachable shower head (everyone uses these in Europe, don't know why) and sprayed!sprayed!sprayed! eek.eek.eek.
---Got the hell out of the shower. Found a broom and made hoola-hoop-esque sweeping circular movements above my head throughout the whole bathroom.

---That evening I had a dream about an murderer in my apartment that was on the loose after already killing a single blonde woman in her bedroom with a baseball bat.This dream included a news brief that I watched attentively, with a bowl of popcorn.In dreams, nothing is rational and the news anchor proceeded to present the viewers with graphic images of the victims head.I'm talking Friday the 13th stuff. It was horrible.When I went to "sleep", the attacker was in my apartment and heading for me.Then I woke up all sweaty and sat up immediately and...well, made sure there was no attacker.
Freaky-deaky...

***Happy Valentine's weekend to me! ;)

--Here is a sweeter scene about a scurvy spider in the bathroom from the adorable film 'Annie Hall'


*I love her attire in this movie! I'm thinking about being her for Halloween 2009.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

LOVE that clip! You know, I've never seen that whole movie, sadly... And you should definitely be her this year...