Wednesday, February 4, 2009

one flew over the cuckoo's nest...et c'était moi.


---Holly dear, is this you? Are you back in Paris? Dites oui!(say yes! :)
Found this photo at the darling garance doré site...the green coat, dark hair...focused my thoughts solely on Mrs.Holly! Here she is one year ago, in Paris of course:


---Confession: I loved the show Felicity. Confession numéro 2: I rented the whole season, via Netflicks...last year. Final Confession: I think actress Keri Russell is so damn cute! Thus, sister sent me a link to a current magazine article with her, wearing the most adorable clothes. I am a loser :) And here are the photos of Mrs. K, looking at the same time etherealy beautiful and demurely cute in NYC.





***P.S. Uncle's bro is up for a César, for best music in a film at this year's awards in Paris...have a listen to his composition please! I'm also obsessed with this as well. Zealot!

Découvrez Michael Galasso!

No comments: