Thursday, February 26, 2009

weekend


--->A little glimpse of the oh so rare moment in which i was dancing amongst the least sketchiest of peeps to none other than james brown...err maybe it was beck. it would be a novel thing to find a club in paris that actually plays oldies or even current beats other than techno. don't get me wrong, i'm down with daft punk and other experimental dj's...but just not naive and odious kids who seem to move with the beat of their own drum...and i don't like their drum. your repetition is not poetic, it's annoying.(just giving a voice to the many who witnessed a lame dj at fleche d'or...;)

--->keeping on with the subject of music...better music, in my taste:

**Spinto Band. Playing at Ephemere this sat. in Paris. Should I go? I remember this song from way back when (which means 2005), when I was in Nashville with friends Holly and Mindy...we dubbed this song in memory of Mindy of course. "oh mindaayy"

toodle-loo-to-you

p.s.I think I am going to start running. It's been 4 months. EEK. Going to jog behind Versailles...when in R-, I mean Paris...do what you could never do!

No comments: