Monday, January 26, 2009

6 billion others...


---After church, which was so nourishing...what a sermon! (Check out acp.org to read it please ) well, Alexa and I went to Le Grand Palais to see and understand the new exhibition: 6 billion others. I was blown away. The interior itself of the Grand Palais is one of exponential porportions...I'm sure they could hold the world's fair here, and probably have..turn of the century,1900 mayhaps? A few steps in and you see several tents, each with a different title and color. Love, Fear, Hope, Desires, Genocide, Death,...etc.

---These doc.makers spent 4 years traveling the world and interviewing, well, millions of people...pretty sure not everyone, for I have yet to be questionned! Each tent I was moved to laughter and tears...it was incredible. I just wish I could have been a part of the team, man what a journey... :)

---This next video, with the elder from Pap. New Guinea...hope I'm not being too harsh but the sweet man cracked me up with his nose ring!

No comments: