Sunday, November 9, 2008

la vie


So here they are: Flore, Hadrien, and Alexandre (just to clarify, he's the little one with red hair :) Just got back from Belgium. Loved it. Loved the fries, loved the waffles, loved the dogs, loved Brugges! Back in Paris. I would like to go to the Serge Gainsbourg exposition à La Cité de la Musique. Also I read that actress Juliette Binoche has some of her paintings and poetry on display somewhere...I'm intrigued and would like to see that as well. One last thing, who or what should I do my french presentation about?? Obama? Victor Hugo? Waffles? Speaking of waffles and Obama, I saw a waffle for sale in Brussels yesterday with a toothpick white flag that read 'Obama'...it was topped half with crème and half with nutella.

p.s. the song in the vid is an excerpt from a very popular tune here in France at the moment...artist: Santogold. Listen to the whole thing below!

Découvrez Santogold!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

omagosh omagosh omagosh! I love you and your little French babies!
The jack-o-lattern grapefruits? Brilliant!