Tuesday, September 29, 2009

unexpected adventures

however cliche, i need to expect the unexpected in my life. let God's love continually knock me off my feet, and see the glory in the petit trucs (small stuff!)...above all, LOVE.

Luxuriate in the small stuff---here are my petit trucs of the day:



Presh: Daddy is bloggin' about his children's fascination with the subway system. a kid's thought process is organized chaos at its best! Click here to read!

breakfast food. you consume it, or at least i hope you do!, every single day of the 7-day week. let's play the 'ole switcheroo. a brunch! a brinner! those are winners! :) and don't forget the Bonne Maman.



bake. cook. i can only speak for myself, but it's therapeutic! these ribbon-cupcakes are just cheri.




bon journee a tous!!! xoxo--k

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I'm so behind on reading your blog! I just bought some new stamps too... kings and queens. Love them. Love your blahg. ;)