Wednesday, September 23, 2009

tranquille


So, whilst writing a paper...I listen to Pandora, that lovely music box. Every time I open it...Pandora reveals a new musicien! This time it is Dustin O'Halloran.

Read more/Listen more of Mr. O'Halloran here!

Now...story time.

Can I tell you a charming tale, avec les photos? Si! Oh merci...Bon. Let's Go!

I wish I were here, instead of writing...


I wish I could be lost in laughter with friends, instead of writing...


I wish I could be on the beach, instead of writing...


I wish I could hold a treasure(yes a bebe duck!), instead of writing...


I wish I could be on top of the world, or at least feel like it, instead of writing!


Hmm. Maybe tis true that 'writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.' ~E.L. Doctorow
Returning to the books and word (microsoft word that is :)

Adieu! xoxo

Psst. Photos found via Cachemire et Soie

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

a bebe duck! You make me laugh.. Alex has a bebe donkey; you should ask her about it!

and have you seen this little gem? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUkOgE4K7j4

katelyn gayle o'quinn said...

oh me oh my! i love that dawn comm.

alex has a baby donkey? we are destined to be pals! :)