Friday, September 12, 2008

All I wanna do is...

Paper books. Paper planes.

Friday has been a bit dreary with it's rushing winds from Texas and skies full of clouds. So I'll post about Thursday.
--Ice cream party was a success, but we still have 3 gallons left over so do come to Ivanhoe with your sweet tooth!
--What once was planned to be a somewhat frat-tastic evening turned out to be relieving...80's night instead at the Spanish Moon w/ Lulu and Agnes. To finish off the night what else but a stop at ole Louie's Cafe where we gorged on hashbrowns, burgers and where Lulu purchased me a "Don't Stop Believing" black Louie's tee.(In return I promised to take a photo in front of the Eiffel tower sporting it!)

Also, I purchased another book by Anne Lamott. Known for her humor, honesty, and humility...I just adore her. I think hopeful is the key word in all of her writings...so much hope! Here's someone who's aesthetically eye-catching.I love the style of this frenchie gal Lou Doillon, who happens to be the demi-soeur of actress Charlotte Gainsbourg...so naturally this must run in the family. Finally, I cannot seem to get this song out of my head (as many others in this nation can't):





Paper Planes.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I do love that song!