Monday, July 14, 2008

Awestruck Spirit



First, some food: "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." -C.S. Lewis

The Spirit searcheth all things, yea the deep things of God. -1 Cor. 2:10

Isn't it amazing how the Holy Spirit makes me sensitive, makes us so sensitive and so aware of things we never thought before...


Second, a joyful recap!:
---God has been so gracious to me...I have been blessed with such wonderful friends! Friday evening we had a 'fete' ...a little summer party at Ivanhoe. The official title of the party was "A Midsummer night's dream"...fitting,non? It sure was swell, I tell ya. Lemonade with fresh mint leaves, my record player swirling non stop with Motown, treats n'salsa galore, and a hula-hoop too!! The party started at 8...but people didn't arrive till 10ish...so it was a couple of hours of roommates chilling with lemonade and the occasional hula-hoop contest! A blast :) *


Third, some beautiful designs...Vicente Villarin and 40's influence...






And finally!,"Regardez la petite abeille." ---such a precious clip!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hahaha I love cette Marie Antoinette clip!! However, I must turn off la musique before I can hear it... Je l'aime!!!

katelyn o'quinn said...

you are my ultimate commentator.

i loveth thee!

and yea. i'll delete that music box.

Cynthia said...

That's a sweet little picture of you. I love a good hoola-hoopin' time!